Google
 

You agree not to post, copy or reproduce any portion of the NPTE or any individual questions contained within the various versions of the NPTE


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

PT Chat Advisory

Colleagues,

I sincerely apologize to the non-pt in this chatroom due to Meebo congestion. If this issue persists or if you see any non-PT's in the room especially with the format "guest" AFTER WITH A 4 DIGIT EXETENSION ...(guest1234), please block them and explain that this is a chatroom for Physical Therapists.

The room is hosted by meebo and I still can't find a free served chatroom that can be exclusive to us, PT's.

You can still chat since the maximum room users is 80 people. The most i've seen from our community so far is 30+/-.

You can use this chatroom anytime. You may also use the comment portion of this post for some feedback. Enjoy chatting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx for facilitating the PTchatroom

cheergrl1 said...

can someone help me?

cheergrl1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn plenty of new
stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!


my blog post; how to calculate bmr
Also see my webpage > Bmr calculator for women